quinta-feira, 12 de março de 2020

GRAPHIC 45 2020 BRAND AMBASSADOR AUDITION


Hi

I'm Ângela Barbosa, from Presentes Artesanais  and I am from Portugal.

I'm running for the Brand Ambassador Graphic 45 2020 Team for the first time.
My project is a photo folio in which I used the Dreamland collection of Graphic45, from which I present the tutorial.

First I show the work done and then the tutorial:





I used solid colors as a base, because I really like their contrast with decorative paper. For this project I used blue and yellow.
I present the Tutorial in the metric system. I used a blue cardstock, measuring 48cm by 33cm.


On the narrower side I creased at 11cm and 22cm.
On the wider side I creased at 15cm, 16.5cm, 31.5cm, 33cm.
Rotating 180 degrees, I creased at 9.5cm and 23cm only until the first crease crossed. From the first to the second crease, I creased at 9.5cm and 23.5cm and cut the four 1.5cm strips according to the following photos.



In the center of the sheet for the cover I made a cut at 7cm and threw away the rest.



After the folds are made, it conforms to the following photo.


I cut rectangles of yellow cardboard according to the measurements of the blue cardboard, but removing 2cm all around and glued as the photos show. I took advantage and put the magnets that will close it.



In the parts that do not have yellow cardboard, I put decorative paper.
In all rectangles I made mini layouts, in which I put frames I cut out  from the frame punch board 8cm by 12cm.



I decorated with clippings I made of some details of the Dreamland collection. I also used die cuts from the same collection.













For the cover I used decorative paper, a strip of one of the papers and another cutout. Between the cardboard and the decorative paper I glued three sunflowers that I also cut out.

Tip: Among collages I used card to give it relief.



I hope you enjoy and have fun when you do this project.





Kisses and hugs
Ângela



1 comentário:

  1. Ficou óptimo Ângela! E como sabe gosto da mistura das cores sólidas com os estampados.
    Beijinhos
    Adelaide

    ResponderEliminar

Presentes Artesanais